Record & Clothing Label joins BOXPARK
In 2011 two like-minded friends created an organic self-funded record label. Now entering it’s third year, Inspected have evolved into a clothing and accessories label as well, offering quality products on an exclusive and limited edition basis.
Launching 23rd June Inspected will host their first every shop at BOXPARK Pop-Up mall in Shoreditch, incorporating in-store music events to showcase up and coming artists and their 2014 clothing collection.
Expect some major brand collaborations and live streamed DJ sets in store.
Founder Jenai Kemal is available for interviews so please don’t hesitate to ask.
Inspected were the winners of Boxpark’s competition to win a free 1 week pop up shop for May 2014. Each month they invite new brands to send in their proposal, encouraging independent businesses to take the leap into having their own retail shop in Shoreditch.
2-4 Bethnal Green Road
Follow the riot club
- King Apparel Announces Ex…: King Apparel is the first UK brand to begin wo...
- Nike Air Max Chronicle Ma…: An absolutel must buy for any Air Max obsessiv...
- Nike Sb Paul Rodriguez 6: The Nike Sb Paul Rodriguez 6 has hit the shelv...
- 8FIVE2 X Nike SB Stefan J…: The Nike Sb Jansoki premium '8FIVE2' Quick-str...
- Medicom Toy ‘The Beatles’…: Medicom Toy recently released a pack paying tr...